[BitPim-devel] VX4650 Voice Memos
Dustin
2005-12-17 06:33:52 UTC
What format are VX4650 voice memos stored as on the phone? I was working on getting voice memos to work with the VX4500 and I got it to transfer off the phone but then when it went to convert from QCP to WAV, I got error messages because the format was EVRC and I don't have that codec installed. So I'm wondering if the VX4650 stores it in the same format or if its different. Does anyone know where to get the EVRC codec from?

Dustin Heimerl

AIM: hypercooljake
MSN: ***@undeadarmy.com
Cell Phone: (920)-915-7271
Email: ***@undeadarmy.com or ***@sbcglobal.net
http://www.uberprofile.info
Joe Pham
2005-12-17 06:52:28 UTC
Post by Dustin
What format are VX4650 voice memos stored as on the phone?
It's 13K(QCELP) format, not EVRC. I have not been able to find a free/opensource EVRC CODEC, and too lazy to write one.

Call Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere in the World - FREE!
Free Internet calling from NetZero Voice
Visit http://www.netzerovoice.com today!