[BitPim-devel] VX-8700 support update
Nathan Hjelm
2007-05-20 05:04:49 UTC
Hopefully this is the last update that will be needed for VX-8700
support. Every supported function has been tested and should be ready
for release :).

Changes:
LG VX-8700:
- Fixed calendar support
- Phonebook support updates and groups support (correct
ringtones, pictures)

LG Phonebook:
- Identify and throw LG phonebook busy error.

Brew2:
- Corrected stat implementation. It was incorrectly identifying
files on external media.

I am still prepping my VX-9400 support files. I expect to be able to
submit a patch sometime tomorrow.
Joe Pham
2007-05-21 04:17:23 UTC
Post by Nathan Hjelm
Hopefully this is the last update that will be needed for VX-8700
support.
I committed your changes. I'm planning to build release 0.9.15
Monday night. Let me know if you need more time to finish up the
8700.