[BitPim-devel] sanyo, reading past 127 messages
Allen Hancock
2007-12-05 02:35:14 UTC
ok, so w/ 140+ messages in my in/sent, I can't read past 127

if I delete, say #30 then the next message is put into that spot on
the phone, and bitpim sees it.

In bitpim, and on the phone, the messages retain their proper
chronological order.

Is there any chance, however, that bitpim could be coaxed to read past
127 entries? (I have no idea how far this phone will go, but could
test it if needed, by upping the # of texts allowed on my account for
a month

TIA
Allen Hancock
2007-12-07 12:07:27 UTC
Post by Allen Hancock
Is there any chance, however, that bitpim could be coaxed to read past
127 entries? (I have no idea how far this phone will go, but could
test it if needed, by upping the # of texts allowed on my account for
a month
I take it that it would be a major undertaking....