[BitPim-devel] Firmware version of new phones?
Joe Pham
2008-08-14 00:25:09 UTC
Nathan, I'm getting the Help files ready for the 1.0.6 release, do you know the firmware version of the VX8560 and VX9700 phones you used to test BitPim?

Free information on Diseases. Click now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2231/fc/Ioyw6ijnckhc2wNykq2itc9KYmyvLWjTWKoMvnLYKQGWLeHhstA2O4/
Nathan Hjelm
2008-08-14 01:05:54 UTC
VX-9700 - VX970V03
VX-8560 - VX856V02

Also, I added support for VX855V04 and VX10KV09 so you can add those
to the changelog. Both new firmwares use DMv6.

-Nathan
Post by Joe Pham
Nathan, I'm getting the Help files ready for the 1.0.6 release, do
you know the firmware version of the VX8560 and VX9700 phones you
used to test BitPim?
challenge
Build the coolest Linux based applications with Moblin SDK & win
great prizes
Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in
the world