[BitPim-devel] Samsung A870
Adam Fort
2007-01-08 16:13:01 UTC
I would like to help out with getting the Samsung 870 working with Bitpim.

I have Bitpim running from source and I am just waiting for the data cable
to arrive to get started.

On a different note, I would like to thank all the developers who have put
their time in to this program. I have used it on the LG VX4400 and the LG
VX6300 and it has been a great tool. So thank you!.

Adamq
Roger Binns
2007-01-08 17:24:28 UTC
Post by Adam Fort
I have used it on the LG VX4400
The 4400 ain't dead yet! Mine is a few weeks shy of its 4th birthday.
I still don't have any reason to change it.

Roger
Adam Fort
2007-01-08 18:46:37 UTC
It was the best phone I ever had too. At the time, i thought i wanted a
camera phone. So I upgraded. But I still have it and it works very well as a
backup phone.

Adam