[BitPim-devel] vCard Import/Export Update
d***@netzero.com
2005-03-30 04:58:08 UTC
vCard Import/Export have been updated to preserve contacts speed dials, wallpapers, and ringtones info. When you have a chance, please give it a try and post any findings you may have.

Thanks,

Speed up your surfing with NetZero HiSpeed.
Now includes pop-up blocker!
Only $14.95/month -visit http://www.netzero.com/surf to sign up today!
Roger Binns
2005-03-30 05:28:26 UTC
Post by d***@netzero.com
vCard Import/Export have been updated to preserve contacts speed dials,
wallpapers, and ringtones info. When you have a chance, please give it
a try and post any findings you may have.
I would suggest adding some to examples/vcards.vcf. I use that file
when I need to do testing.