[BitPim-devel] Re: New autosync feature for bitpim
Joe Pham
2005-09-24 03:46:19 UTC
I committed your changes to com_lgvx8100. I have not had a chance to look at your autosync feature. In any case, I'd like to consider that to the build after next. My goal for this coming build is to do a few clean-up fixes, update the help files, and move to version 0.8.0

NetZero Is Giving Away $3,000 A Day!
Sign up for NetZero HiSpeed 3G with Instant On!
Visit http://www.netzero.com/3Gsweeps TODAY for your chance to win!
Simon C
2005-09-24 03:52:30 UTC
There are a couple of outstanding defects in the 8100 that I should look at,
do you have an idea when the build will occur so I plan when to work on the
fixes?

Simon
2005-09-24 04:08:51 UTC
Post by Simon C
do you have an idea when the build will occur so I plan when to work
on the fixes?
Pending Roger's availability, I plan to ask him to do it on Monday evening. Don't sweat it if you can't make it, there will always be a next build.

Roger Binns
2005-09-24 04:16:42 UTC
Post by Joe Pham
Pending Roger's availability, I plan to ask him to do it on Monday
evening.
Just say when. Before doing an 0.8 we should also update the
screenshots:

http://www.bitpim.org/#screenshots

If you can make a data directory containing a database, various images,
ringtones, text messages etc then I'll take the shots on Windows, Linux
and Mac showing the same thing at the same screen resolutions. Email
me a zip of the directory.