[BitPim-devel] I'll loan my Samsung SCH-A630 out to get it supported.
Gregg Eshelman
2008-03-12 08:39:49 UTC
I picked up a Samsung SCH-A630 (freebie!) mainly
because it has better sound and better MIDI polyphony
than my SCH-A650, plus it also has speakerphone which
the 650 doesn't. (And hopefully it'll play QCP files
loud enough to hear, and won't have the A650's never
fixed ringtone scrambling bug.)

What the A630 doesn't have is BitPim support. :(

I'll pay postage both ways. (Of course I want it back.
Wouldn't make any sense to send it out to get it
supported, then not have the phone to use with BitPim.
;-)

I've looked it up on DataPilot and FutureDial, they
have minimal support for the A630 beyond modem, no
ringtone uploading.

Be a better friend, newshound, and
Don Lewis
2008-03-12 15:44:13 UTC
Is there a way to load the filesystem back into Bitpim without having the phone?

You can download/backup the filesystem, can you reload it in Bitpim to restore photos saved in the backup that have been later deleted from the phone?

Don L.
Joe Pham
2008-03-13 01:04:08 UTC
Post by Don Lewis
Is there a way to load the filesystem back into Bitpim without
having the phone?
Not at this time. What would be a use case for this feature?

Planning for retirement? Click for free information on 401(k) plans.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2211/fc/Ioyw6ijlfGsgYNOEs0L1EENCx3SBjR8o9hID9RVMEfXVbYe4z7mTx6/