[BitPim-devel] question???
Dj Hurt
2008-04-04 00:02:29 UTC
On my bitpim when I try to get a new ringer it trys to add a whole song how do I make the convert audio dialog to come up???

Dj Hurt
2008-04-04 00:05:01 UTC

2008-04-04 02:54:00 UTC
Post by Dj Hurt
On my bitpim when I try to get a new ringer it trys to add a whole
song how do I make the convert audio dialog to come up???
Phone model, BitPim version, and OS info?

Bad web design can hurt your business! Click to hire a professional
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2211/fc/REAK6ZqW9qE3DeVOBPdLbltnpm8pHLutxFSfeXd760XR0VoGT496ks/