[BitPim-devel] Exception: OverflowError in comm_notify.py on start up
Joe Pham
2008-07-16 02:52:36 UTC
Commenting out lines 103 and 104 in comm_notify.py allows bitpim to
be usable again, but I'm not sure of the implications of doing this.
It prevents BitPim from autodetecting your phone when the phone is connected to your PC, which may or may not be a big deal to you.

Beauty Product Reviews
Read Unbiased Beauty Product Reviews and Join Our Product Review Team!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2231/fc/JKFkuJO6pr75jFSEonLY65baCGr8Hdi961bVtODD5wpByobIUo1Wy4/
Joe Pham
2008-07-16 03:01:56 UTC
Thanks for the patch. It'll be in the next test release.

Sweepstakes!!!
Enter for your chance to WIN a summer spa getaway!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2231/fc/JKFkuJO6pf0B1GjBSl4ahwIdfHZybHg3DS2PjzzK34AorJgm6kjJpK/
Aaron M. Ucko
2008-07-16 14:53:07 UTC
Post by Joe Pham