[Bitpim-devel] Building 0.7-test3
Roger Binns
2004-01-31 07:16:08 UTC
Steven,

Two weeks have passed so it is time for 0.7-test3. Are you available to build it
on Sunday or Monday?

Roger
Steven Palm
2004-02-01 01:31:35 UTC
Two weeks have passed so it is time for 0.7-test3. Are you available to build it
on Sunday or Monday?
Either works for me. Just send me a note when you're ready. I'll
refresh from CVS, build it and send it off to you. I'll keep an eye out
starting tomorrow (Sunday) when I get home.
Roger Binns
2004-02-01 12:54:29 UTC
Post by Steven Palm
Either works for me. Just send me a note when you're ready.
Ok, I have done everything that is needed for the build so go ahead
when you are ready. Please also verify the debug setting for libusb.
I removed the call that set it to 255. On Linux that leaves it at
the default of zero. Hopefully the Mac default is zero otherwise you
will need to put an explicit call in.

2004-02-01 20:54:16 UTC
Ok, I have done everything that is needed for the build so go ahead
Except for a little bug due to some code rearrangement that will prevent
deleting any entries in the phonebook. I have committed the fix.
(Verify line 727 of phonebook.py has 'self' in it)