[BitPim-devel] Audio Clip Slider Exceptions - Mac
John O'Shaughnessy
2005-01-23 15:02:57 UTC
Trying Roger's new build for the Mac
(http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=75211&package_id=1138
04), I was able to import an MP3 and move it to my LG VX6100 OK, unless I
attempted to fiddle with the sliders to play a portion of the clip.

If I tried that, I received an Exception.

Two Exception reports are attached. One from pressing Stop, one from moving
the Slider. Both very similar.

I get similar errors running from my development copy.

John
John O'Shaughnessy ***@cloud7.org
Roger Binns
2005-01-24 04:21:23 UTC
Post by John O'Shaughnessy
Two Exception reports are attached. One from pressing Stop, one from moving
the Slider. Both very similar.
Sigh, yet more wxPython issues. It deliberately raises a NotImplemented
exception in the wrapper for wx.Sound.Stop().