[BitPim-devel] wallpaper sorting tweak
Jerad Clark
2006-04-26 18:42:51 UTC
Sorting wallpapers by file size seemed a little confusing in that the
first group was of files less than 8 kB (and labeled as such) but the
next groups were merely labeled as fixed sizes, even though the files
were obviously not those exact sizes (16 kilobytes, 32 kilobytes,
etc), AND they were actually larger then their label, as opposed to
the first group, which was smaller.

So, I tried to take away that ambiguity. These links are to some
before and after pictures (kinda large, sorry), I have a zip file
contains a patch file for wallpaper.py and for ringers.py which has
the exact same sorting code in it, if you guys want it.

Current:

Suggested new:

Jerad
Joe Pham
2006-04-26 22:42:24 UTC
Post by Jerad Clark
I tried to take away that ambiguity.
It works, though I'd suggest leaving "<8kB" instead. Please post your patch if you're willing to contribute.

Call Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere in the World - FREE!
Free Internet calling from NetZero Voice
Visit http://www.netzerovoice.com today!