[BitPim-devel] Why are the help images cropped badly?
Jerad Clark
2006-07-10 13:34:54 UTC
Joe - every image you submit (e.x. howto-datarecording2.png) seems to
have the right-hand side (about 5 or so pixels) shifted all the way to
the left-hand side.

Makes the screen shots look pretty bad.

Maybe another tool can be used? alt-print screen and paste it into
Windows Paint works too.

Jerad
Joe Pham
2006-07-10 21:46:05 UTC
Post by Jerad Clark
every image you submit (e.x. howto-datarecording2.png) seems to
have the right-hand side (about 5 or so pixels) shifted all the way
to the left-hand side.
I noticed that too, but since the images are functional, I'm not
going to spend my time making them pretty, at least until we achieve
release 1.0. As always, contributions, code or otherwise, are always
welcome.

PrivatePhone - FREE telephone number & voicemail.
A number so private, you can make it public.
http://www.privatephone.com