[BitPim-devel] vx8300
Barragan Jesus
2008-11-21 05:16:27 UTC
I have a Vx8300, and my carrier is verizon, I tried to connect my phone using Bitpim but I kept getting a Phone detection fail message.

I could only get two options when I go to setting Auto and com3 but neither one work after I tried.

hope I could get some advise.

In the past I was able to connect with this same phone so I dont know what is wrong now.

thank you
Get more done, have more fun, and stay more connected with Windows MobileĀ®.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/119642556/direct/01/
Joe Walko
2008-11-24 13:19:56 UTC
Hi Barragan,

Maybe you're missing the drivers for the VX8300? Here's a link to the
drivers on Verizon's site:

http://www.vzam.net/vcastmusic/Step3.aspx?modelID=2&driverFile=LGUSBModemDriver_WHQL_Eng_Ver_4.8.1.exe

Later,

Joe