[BitPim-devel] VX9600 favorite contacts
Matthew Ranostay
2009-05-03 16:27:26 UTC
Does BitPlm support favorite contacts feature of my VX9600 supported?

Because even time I sync my contacts from my phone, make a change and
sync them back my favorite contacts list is wiped and random contacts
appear on it.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks,

Matt Ranostay
Nathan Hjelm
2009-05-06 03:08:13 UTC
Favorite contacts are not yet supported. I will make an effort to
write support before the next release.

-Nathan
Post by Matthew Ranostay
Does BitPlm support favorite contacts feature of my VX9600 supported?
Because even time I sync my contacts from my phone, make a change and
sync them back my favorite contacts list is wiped and random contacts
appear on it.
Is this a known issue?
Thanks,
Matt Ranostay
The NEW KODAK i700 Series Scanners deliver under ANY circumstances!
Your
production scanning environment may not be a perfect world - but
thanks to
Kodak, there's a perfect scanner to get the job done! With the NEW
KODAK i700