[BitPim-devel] BitPim official release 1.0.6 build?
Joe Pham
2008-08-15 02:05:24 UTC
Sean, will you be ready to do the build before Aug 18? SF will be migrating their servers and will be down for a few hours on Aug 18. If we can get it in before that, we may be able to avoid potential headaches with the migration.

Click for free info on online masters degrees and make up to $150K/ year
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2231/fc/Ioyw6ijmifsTo6z9xDjqEZDC1wheQq9xLBqFEFk4VZzwtcFV0yaomg/
Sean Patrick Burke
2008-08-15 02:11:34 UTC
Yes - I have been wrestling with an issue with APSW on my build
machine but I am fairly certain I can get it resolved tonight or
tomorrow. That should give us plenty of time.

Sean
Post by Joe Pham
Sean, will you be ready to do the build before Aug 18? SF will be
migrating their servers and will be down for a few hours on Aug 18.
If we can get it in before that, we may be able to avoid potential
headaches with the migration.
challenge
Build the coolest Linux based applications with Moblin SDK & win
great prizes
Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in
the world