[BitPim-devel] BitPim & Google Calendar
Joe Pham
2006-04-18 00:50:39 UTC
Any desire to hook BitPim up with the new Google calendar?

Call Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere in the World - FREE!
Free Internet calling from NetZero Voice
Visit http://www.netzerovoice.com today!
Roger Binns
2006-04-20 07:25:42 UTC
Post by Joe Pham
Any desire to hook BitPim up with the new Google calendar?
I have never wanted my personal information up on these services.

The other difficulty is that the API requires you have a key
to use it. I don't know if a key can be redistributed with
BitPim or if every user will have to get their own.

Roger
Jerad Clark
2006-04-20 13:06:52 UTC
At the least I think you could give BitPim our private address to read
our google calendar

http://www.google.com/support/calendar/bin/answer.py?answer=34576

Jerad
Post by Roger Binns
Post by Joe Pham
Any desire to hook BitPim up with the new Google calendar?
I have never wanted my personal information up on these services.
The other difficulty is that the API requires you have a key
to use it. I don't know if a key can be redistributed with
BitPim or if every user will have to get their own.
All the evil in this world is a denial of what is true.