[Bitpim-devel] brew/shared
Roger Binns
2003-03-16 17:56:05 UTC
So it looks like the brew/shared directory is used for more
than just wallpapers. I am going to recode bitpim to be
very conservative about the contents of that directory.

Roger
Mike
2003-03-16 19:54:58 UTC
Could you elaborate a little more on that? You couldn't have found
something else in there, given that anyone doing images had to create
the directory in the first place...
2003-03-16 20:32:18 UTC
Post by Mike
Could you elaborate a little more on that? You couldn't have found
something else in there, given that anyone doing images had to create
the directory in the first place...
At least one user has scores from a golf game!

I am going to implement something today that is more conservative.
As a bonus it will also have the side effect of being able to choose
between merge and overwrite.

2003-03-16 21:02:05 UTC
At least one user has scores from a golf game!
If you look in /$USER_DIRS it looks like it lists all
directories where stuff can be written. Doesn't look
like there is an alternate location for wallpaper.