[BitPim-devel] BitPim Test Release 1.0.2.20070827 available for testing
Joe Pham
2007-09-04 23:58:44 UTC
Grab it from:

<http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=75211&package_id=76673&release_id=535584>

Changes in this test release:

* Maintenance: upgrade to Python 2.5.1
* Maintenance: Upgrade to SQLITE 3.4.1
* Maintenance: Upgrade to paramiko 1.7.1 (Amy)
* Maintenance: Upgrade to wxPython 2.8.4.2
* Improvement: List software components used by BitPim in the About Dialog.
* Improvement: LG VX-8300 firmware V3 support.
* Bug fix: LG VX-9400 get group error.
* Bug fix: LG VX-8700 decrease data packet size.

Need cash? Click to get a cash advance.
http://3rdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2211/fc/Ioyw6ijlfa50BD0Y08errMJcpxdyVjSQglEMV298tJrHHc357rAqQA/
john moore
2007-09-05 09:02:21 UTC
i just toasted my vx9900. it just keeps rebooting in a loop. It happened
while trying to detect the phone with this version of bitpim. anyone else
have a similar problem?
Post by Joe Pham
<
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=75211&package_id=76673&release_id=535584
* Maintenance: upgrade to Python 2.5.1
* Maintenance: Upgrade to SQLITE 3.4.1
* Maintenance: Upgrade to paramiko 1.7.1 (Amy)
* Maintenance: Upgrade to wxPython 2.8.4.2
* Improvement: List software components used by BitPim in the About Dialog.
* Improvement: LG VX-8300 firmware V3 support.
* Bug fix: LG VX-9400 get group error.
* Bug fix: LG VX-8700 decrease data packet size.
Sincerely,

John Moore
Minds Dozer, Inc.
(Min) dsD-ozer