[Bitpim-devel] Contacts
Gus Moser
2003-10-16 18:32:02 UTC
I down loaded the program and have ran into some problems

1 It removed my existing contacts from my phone when I went to add some
new ones

2 When typing in the contact name it will not allow me to expand the cel
(I cannot find the tool bar's to enlarge the cel)
Is there some thing I doing wrong

Thanks for your help
Roger Binns
2003-10-16 19:38:43 UTC
Post by Gus Moser
1 It removed my existing contacts from my phone when I went to add some
new ones
The Send Phone dialog only lets you replace what is on the phone. If you
want to add to what is already on the phone, you need to Get Phone Data,
edit it, and send it back.
Post by Gus Moser
2 When typing in the contact name it will not allow me to expand the cel
(I cannot find the tool bar's to enlarge the cel)
Is there some thing I doing wrong
Nope. Just make the column wider by clicking between the cells in the header.
Details are in the help at

http://bitpim.sourceforge.net/help/tab-phonebook.htm