[BitPim-devel] BitPim 0.8.11 ready for build?
Joe Pham
2006-04-03 22:00:38 UTC
Yell if you need more time. Otherwise, whenever you're ready Roger. I really hope we can release this one!

Call Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere in the World - FREE!
Free Internet calling from NetZero Voice
Visit http://www.netzerovoice.com today!
Roger Binns
2006-04-04 03:07:43 UTC
http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=75211&package_id=120233

2006-04-04 04:44:43 UTC
Thanks Roger. Did the testing and found some issues:

1. In the Filesystem view, the context menu items 'Offline Phone', 'Reboot Phone', and 'Go to modem mode' bombed.
2. The Call History summary page does not update when items are deleted.

At this point, unless other more serious issues are found, I'd recommend biting the bullet and release this one.

Simon C
2006-04-04 15:41:32 UTC
Post by Joe Pham
1. In the Filesystem view, the context menu items 'Offline
Phone', 'Reboot Phone', and 'Go to modem mode' bombed.
2. The Call History summary page does not update when items
are deleted.
At this point, unless other more serious issues are found,
I'd recommend biting the bullet and release this one.
I've fixed these and the drag and drop problem that was reported.

Simon
Joe Pham
2006-04-04 20:37:42 UTC
Post by Simon C
I've fixed these and the drag and drop problem that was reported.
It's up to Roger if he could do another build. If he does, I'd leave out the Unicode stuff for the next one. If not, we'd just release the build as is.

Roger Binns
2006-04-05 02:44:53 UTC
Post by Joe Pham
It's up to Roger if he could do another build.
Lets just release as is. It isn't like we won't do another
one in the future :-)

Once you update the xml file, I'll do a release email by
hand including all 3 release info. You can then reply
to that (which goes to bitpim-user) and point out the known
problems.

2006-04-05 03:48:33 UTC
Lets just release as is.
The site files have been committed.