[BitPim-devel] Volunteers to test A930 support?
Joe Pham
2006-07-07 04:50:35 UTC
Post if you're interested.

PrivatePhone - FREE telephone number & voicemail.
A number so private, you can make it public.
http://www.privatephone.com
Thom2
2006-08-01 13:40:21 UTC
I have a new Samsung A930. I not sure what you want to test?
I am having trouble using BITPIM ver. 0.9.5.3484. Keep getting
unexpected exceptions: IndexError: string index out of range.
I not sure what that means. I'm connecting with the CSAMF19-4.5
USB cable.

Thom
Sent from the Bitpim - Dev forum at Nabble.com.
aspherical
2006-09-08 20:30:01 UTC
I can test the a930 using the Mac version. However, I don't have a data
cable, so I can only test it over Bluetooth.
Sent from the Bitpim - Dev forum at Nabble.com.
bigel
2006-09-09 17:33:46 UTC
i have a930 the israle version. zg11 a930.06
bit pim can't get a response from the phone but can see the details on the
port
Post by Joe Pham
Post if you're interested.
PrivatePhone - FREE telephone number & voicemail.
A number so private, you can make it public.
http://www.privatephone.com
easier
Sent from the Bitpim - Dev forum at Nabble.com.