[BitPim-devel] BitPim and Sanyo.
Andrew Airhand
2008-10-13 11:03:55 UTC
Hi developers.
Sorry for me to bother you. I develop plug-in for Sanyo phones in C++,
but I cannot understand why one command is sent to device for
acquisition SMS, Call history and Phone book. I do not know piton and
I do not understand how these features are acquired.
Please, explain me.

best regards,
Andrew
Stephen Wood