[BitPim-devel] connecting to Sanyo Katana Eclipse (SCP-6750)
bitmancer
2008-10-07 06:05:51 UTC
I am ready to start working on development for extending bitpim to my
own new phone.
It is a Sanyo Katana Eclipse (SCP-6750), working on Sprint.

I would like to correspond with anyone else who might already have
started to work on it,
so we can share the workload.

Thanks!
bitmancer
2008-11-16 23:25:58 UTC
Post by bitmancer
I am ready to start working on development for extending bitpim to my
own new phone.
It is a Sanyo Katana Eclipse (SCP-6750), working on Sprint.
I would like to correspond with anyone else who might already have
started to work on it, so we can share the workload.
Still no response. Hmmm. Maybe it's because I forgot to list my background:
- B.E.E. '76 minor in Software Eng.
- familiar with C, unix, awk/perl, but not python.
- unix sysadmin since '91

So, I will do > 50% of the heavy lifting.
Help to get started?