[BitPim-devel] Help
matt knowles
2008-10-25 13:10:38 UTC
I load the application onto my computer but when i go to execute it, I get an error message saying it can not find MSVCP71.dll.  Can anyone help me?
Aaron G. Stemen
2008-10-26 12:42:14 UTC
Search Google for the DLL. Download it. Put it in c:\windows\system32.
Ken
2008-10-25 17:48:41 UTC
You really should read the requirements and instructions , not too mention the numerous other posts on this exact issue. It can not be included as it is a Microsoft Software - you can download it from various places on the net. If you are using Windows:
Register it with START RUN regsvr32 C:\Windows\System32\MSVCP71.dll"