[Bitpim-devel] GPL license, obsoleting com_lgtm520.py
Roger Binns
2004-03-06 01:29:26 UTC
This weekend I will be changing the licensing of BitPim to the GPL
(with an exception allowing linking to OpenSSL). It will effectively
make a new revision of every source file that starts as GPL from that
point on (ie the old code is still available under the old license if
anyone cares). If I never have to hear about licensing again, I will be
happy. If I have overlooked anything/anyone, please point it out ASAP.

I will also be obsoleting the code that deals with the LG TM520/VX10.
That code is incomplete, and has several contributors who are no
longer active. If someone wants to own the tm520/vx10, speak up.
You will need to start the files from scratch, but can use the existing
code as documentation.

2004-03-07 07:24:45 UTC
This weekend I will be changing the licensing of BitPim to the GPL
(with an exception allowing linking to OpenSSL).
I will also be obsoleting the code that deals with the LG TM520/VX10.
Ok, that is all now done. If I have made any mistakes, please speak
up ASAP.