[Bitpim-devel] Serial expert needed
Roger Binns
2003-07-09 02:33:57 UTC
Is anybody out there an expert on serial communications under Windows?
Experience using the standard Win32 comm port APIs would be most useful.

There is some bug in reading phone book entries using the direct USB
cable. I think it is actually a buggy device driver but could do
with a second opinion.

If you can help, please contact me directly.

Roger
Moira
2003-07-09 16:25:22 UTC
I'm not the serial communications expert ... but I know one. I will forward
your email to my friend and see if he's interested in helping out. He has some
spare time on his hands lately because his company is down by a plane
(he was a damn good engineer writing serial communications, but spent all
his $$ getting his commercial pilot's license ... all he wants to do is fly ...
but will occasionally take on "special projects". When I come back in my
next life, I want to be him!).

--Moira Mahony