[BitPim-devel] LG PM-325 development
Brent Roettger
2006-04-16 03:19:43 UTC
Hey everyone,

I am the original developer of the code to support the LG PM-325. A couple
of weeks ago I commited myself to implementing more features for this phone
(specifically, writing data to the phone). Unfortunately I have been ill
for the last 2 weeks and my regular job seems to be getting in the way of
fun programming projects like bitpim.

I know that several people are waiting anxiosly for this to get done, but it
doesn't look like I will have much free time in the next month or so. Is
there anyone else who has the time and is willing to work on it now?

Regards,

Brent roettger
Stephen Wood
2006-04-16 03:50:44 UTC
We have a an LG PM-325. Simon just passed it along to me recently, so I'll
have a go at it. He also had some ideas of what to do based on his PM-225
code.

I hope you are feeling better.

Stephen
Post by Brent Roettger
Hey everyone,
I am the original developer of the code to support the LG PM-325. A couple
of weeks ago I commited myself to implementing more features for this phone
(specifically, writing data to the phone). Unfortunately I have been ill
for the last 2 weeks and my regular job seems to be getting in the way of
fun programming projects like bitpim.
I know that several people are waiting anxiosly for this to get done, but it
doesn't look like I will have much free time in the next month or so. Is
there anyone else who has the time and is willing to work on it now?
Regards,
Brent roettger
language
that extends applications into web and mobile media. Attend the live
webcast
and join the prime developer group breaking into this new coding
territory!
Stephen Wood

One of the "Steves" of Project Steve at http://www.ncseweb.org/.
Christopher R. White
2006-04-16 05:49:10 UTC
Post by Stephen Wood
[...]
<http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=110944&bid=241720&dat=121642>
I also have a PM-325 I'm willing to (temporarily) donate. My bro-in-law
is anxiously awaiting the ability to write to the phone so he can trade
me with his aging 325 for mine which is in considerably better cosmetic
condition! Contact me off list if interested to arrange shipping, etc.