[Bitpim-devel] Media plans
Roger Binns
2004-01-07 09:11:22 UTC
Steven,

Please can you verify if my latest update to wallpaper.py works on Mac.
Basically while you have the wallpaper pane visible, you should be able
to resize the window and the items should automatically relayout as you
resize.

If they do, then all is well. (According to the doc the auto relayout
should only be working on Windows, but it also works on Linux and the
wx doc is never too accurate anyway).

I have attached a photoshop of how I intend to change the wallpaper and
ringtone views. (In ringtone view, the icons on the top will be different
for .mid, .qcp etc).

Any comments from anyone?

And a small history lesson for anyone who cares. The top left picture
is from Sigiriya in Sri Lanka. An absolutely amazing place to be.

http://www.saadhu.com/sigiriya/
http://sigiriya.org/gallery.htm

Roger
Steven Palm
2004-01-07 15:21:36 UTC
Please can you verify if my latest update to wallpaper.py works on Mac.
Yes, it appears to work fine. If I have more images than will fit
across the row(s) on the display and I resize the window to allow room
for an additional row, the items will drop down to take advantage of
it. So, despite the best efforts of the documentation to prove
otherwise, it works. :-)

Steve Palm - ***@n9yty.com