[BitPim-devel] Bitpim exception in latest source
Jerad Clark
2006-06-02 17:50:10 UTC
When trying to convert an audio file, the exception happens on my LG
PM-325 phone.

Jerad
All the evil in this world is a denial of what is true.
Joe Pham
2006-06-02 19:04:25 UTC
ffmpeg = 'C:\\projects2\\bitpim\\helpers\\ffmpeg.exe'
You may need to turn on the exe bit/permission for that file.

Call Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere in the World - FREE!
Free Internet calling from NetZero Voice
Visit http://www.netzerovoice.com today!
Jerad Clark
2006-06-02 19:25:45 UTC
I seem to be able to execute it just fine from the command prompt,
although I'm not passing it any parameters, and I don't have an exe
permission for the file to set in Windows XP Pro.

Jerad
Simon C
2006-06-03 03:12:25 UTC
Does this happen with 0.90?

Simon
Jerad Clark
2006-06-03 03:18:01 UTC
I have no idea, I only run from source.

If I get some time I'll grab .90 and check it out.

Jerad
Post by Simon C
Does this happen with 0.90?
Simon
Jerad Clark
2006-06-05 15:21:56 UTC
I reproduced this in .90 official.

Jerad
Post by Jerad Clark
I have no idea, I only run from source.
If I get some time I'll grab .90 and check it out.
Jerad
Post by Simon C
Does this happen with 0.90?
Simon
Simon C
2006-06-06 02:31:03 UTC
Looks like the converter cannot handle the file you gave it.
We should really have a "nice" error message instead of an exception when
this happens.

Can you send me the file?

Simon
If I get some time I'll grab .90 and check it out.
Jerad
Post by Simon C
Does this happen with 0.90?
Simon