[Bitpim-devel] New wallpaper/ringtone view
Roger Binns
2004-02-11 14:37:07 UTC
Those of you following in CVS will have seen the new layout I have
been doing. It is currently only bound into the wallpaper view but
will be added to the ringtone view at some point.

I would appreciate people playing with it a little bit. The only
menu functionality implemented is delete and you won't be able
to send anything to a phone. (I am refactoring code)

But you will be able to select stuff, change the sort order etc.
I am especially keen to know if it works correctly on Mac. It
works fine on Windows and Linux.

Roger
Steven Palm
2004-02-12 15:52:23 UTC
But you will be able to select stuff, change the sort order etc.
I am especially keen to know if it works correctly on Mac. It
works fine on Windows and Linux.
I've tested it and all seems well on the Macintosh.