[BitPim-devel] Missing help
Roger Binns
2007-01-01 16:30:33 UTC
Several items in the help seem to be missing pieces. This is one example:

http://bitpim.org/help/howto-addringtones.htm

Note how 1 through 3 are not in the screenshot! The same seems to be
true of several of the other surrounding pages.

2007-01-01 19:41:33 UTC
http://bitpim.org/help/howto-addringtones.htm
Note how 1 through 3 are not in the screenshot!
In this particular case, step 1 through 3 are done prior to bringing
up this dialog. I think the other cases are similar.

FREE for 30 Days! - Holiday eCards from AmericanGreetings.com
http://track.netzero.net/s/lc?s=197335&u=http://www.americangreetings.com/index.pd?c=uol5637
Roger Binns
2007-01-01 20:59:38 UTC
Post by Joe Pham
Post by Roger Binns
http://bitpim.org/help/howto-addringtones.htm
Note how 1 through 3 are not in the screenshot!
In this particular case, step 1 through 3 are done prior to bringing
up this dialog. I think the other cases are similar.
It looks like the page is broken, or an image missing if you just come
across it. I would probably be better formatted having textual steps 1
through 3, then the image, then the steps in the image.

2007-01-01 21:33:40 UTC
be better formatted having textual steps 1 through 3, then the
image, then the steps in the image.
Good suggestion, I'll give that a try.