[BitPim-devel] Re: database.py update
Joe Pham
2005-07-09 06:43:41 UTC
I would suggest setting it to infinite instead of the current time.
Good point. Either that or using a different query altogether. Which approach do you think is more elegant?

Surfing so fast you won't believe it's not broadband!
Try NetZero HiSpeed 3G.
Visit http://www.netzero.com to sign up today!
Roger Binns
2005-07-10 01:04:11 UTC
Post by Joe Pham
I would suggest setting it to infinite instead of the current time.
Good point. Either that or using a different query altogether.
Which approach do you think is more elegant?
By far the most normal case is working with the most recent
data and that should work fine no matter what the user does
with their clock.

I have no particular feelings over how this should be implemented
as long as the normal case is robust and always works correctly.