[BitPim-devel] VX8300 Wallpaper Size
Michael C.
2006-07-01 17:13:07 UTC
Hey Simon!

Thanks so very much for your work putting the LG VX8300 code together.
I just purchased the phone yesterday, and most everything works as
expected. The one small issue I found was dealing with the wallpaper
size, as defined by Bitpim's Image Editor. By default, the wallpaper
size is set to 96x81 pixels, but the VX8300 actually needs 176x184. Is
this easy to fix? In the meantime, I have used Photoshop to do what I
needed.

Again, THANKS!

Mike C.
Roger Binns
2006-07-01 17:49:45 UTC
Post by Michael C.
The one small issue I found was dealing with the wallpaper
size, as defined by Bitpim's Image Editor. By default, the wallpaper
size is set to 96x81 pixels, but the VX8300 actually needs 176x184. Is
this easy to fix?
Have a look in the code for each phone model in the Profile section
and you shall find the answer.

Roger
Simon C
2006-07-01 19:26:09 UTC
works as expected. The one small issue I found was dealing
with the wallpaper size, as defined by Bitpim's Image Editor.
By default, the wallpaper size is set to 96x81 pixels, but
the VX8300 actually needs 176x184. Is this easy to fix? In
the meantime, I have used Photoshop to do what I needed.
It does offer 176x184, you have to select "wallpaper" in the list on the
left of the image import screen.

Simon
Michael C.
2006-07-01 19:33:01 UTC
Simon,

You're correct! I have no idea why it didn't work for me the few times
I tried before, but it is now working as expected! Maybe I wasn't
"banging" on the wallpaper hard enough. LOL Thanks!

Mike C.