[BitPim-devel] Wallpaper & Image Preview Dialog
d***@netzero.com
2005-03-30 18:40:39 UTC
Something like if you hold down ctrl or shift while adding, the files
are added exactly as is
For these images, what origin should they have since they'd be bypassing the ImagePreviewDialog. It could be something like 'raw images', which can be added to the stock origins.

Speed up your surfing with NetZero HiSpeed.
Now includes pop-up blocker!
Only $14.95/month -visit http://www.netzero.com/surf to sign up today!
d***@netzero.com
2005-04-01 04:18:54 UTC
Something like if you hold down ctrl or shiftwhile adding, the files
are added exactly as is.
How about the idea of using 'Files of type:' 'Raw Image Files' to indicate as-is image files. The default would remain 'Image Files'.

Roger Binns
2005-04-03 06:12:54 UTC
Post by d***@netzero.com
Something like if you hold down ctrl or shiftwhile adding, the files
are added exactly as is.
How about the idea of using 'Files of type:' 'Raw Image Files' to
indicate as-is image files. The default would remain 'Image Files'.
Mac gets all screwed up if you mess like that, and we also have no
idea what type the user picked in the end.

Roger
d***@netzero.com
2005-04-04 03:40:30 UTC
Mac gets all screwed up if you mess like that
I'm surprised to hear that since I thought the File Dialog is fairly typical across platforms. I guess I won't be using this approach.

Roger Binns
2005-04-04 05:09:53 UTC
Post by d***@netzero.com
Post by Roger Binns
Mac gets all screwed up if you mess like that
I'm surprised to hear that since I thought the File Dialog is fairly
typical across platforms. I guess I won't be using this approach.
What is wrong with the holding down ctrl or shift approach?

2005-04-05 05:20:07 UTC
Post by d***@netzero.com
For these images, what origin should they have since they'd be bypassing the
ImagePreviewDialog. It could be something like 'raw images', which can be
added to the stock origins.
We do need to clean up the origins. They should default to "images" IIRC.