[BitPim-devel] LG MX-8700
Jorge Abraham
2008-01-15 17:46:55 UTC
I have an LG MX-8700. It is the same as the VX 8700 but the software is a little bit different. I live in Mexico and I would like to know if I can help to add this model to the list of supported phones. With Bitpim 1.0.4 official, It works only partially. I can upload one tone, but I can't see the phone directory.
Jorge Abraham
2008-01-15 01:02:25 UTC
Joe Pham
2008-01-16 03:06:23 UTC
Post by Jorge Abraham
I would like to know if I can help to add this model to the list of
supported phones
You can either code the support yourself and contribute it to BitPim, or you can provide a loaner to one the developers.

Put your loved ones in good hands with quality senior assisted living. Click now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2211/fc/Ioyw6ijmaebjYRXsnA09MUdyM64OF9EguZj9bPGbiIqZNDZBAHsaaA/