[Bitpim-devel] Plans
Roger Binns
2004-01-04 14:40:35 UTC
I am going to do a 0.7 test1 release today. Although there are
many outstanding issues, I think the feedback from the user
community will be useful.

I have been unable to find any way of fixing the ringer tab being
stupid on Linux, including pointers I got from the wxPython
group.

There is now more help text to do with serial connection issues.

I have also added a "Save" to the com port browser so we can at least
see what someone elses machine looks like. I have attached the output
for my Windows machine (goes up to COM13!)

I will do the build sometime this afternoon Pacific time unless anyone
has any show stoppers.

Roger
Steven Palm
2004-01-04 15:53:55 UTC
I am going to do a 0.7 test1 release today. Although there are
many outstanding issues, I think the feedback from the user
community will be useful.
.
.
.
I will do the build sometime this afternoon Pacific time unless anyone
has any show stoppers.
If you'd like a Mac build (I assume the answer is yes), just let me
know and I'll pull the latest CVS updates and upload one to sourceforge
for you.

-. ----. -.-- - -.--
Steve Palm - ***@n9yty.com
-. ----. -.-- - -.--
Stephen Wood
2004-01-04 16:45:32 UTC
I made a fresh CVS checkout, built RPM's on RH9 and ran bitpim from the
installed RPM's. Bitpim ran and I was able to do a phonebook read and
write with a Sanyo 4900.

When the test release comes out, I'll mention it on sprintusers.com to
solit some testers for the Sprint phones supported by Bitpim. I also
want to find someone with an SCP-5300 (Camera phone similar to SCP-8100)
as it might work too.

Steve