[BitPim-devel] LG Dare (VX-9700) Support
Andrew Rosca
2008-07-22 17:43:04 UTC
Hello,

I would like to help with VX9700 development. I just bought one and I am a
developer myself. I am not sure if work isn't already in progress though so
I'm looking for some feedback from you guys.

BitPim supports VX9700 partially with the VX9100 profile. I guess the only
additional development necessary is proper device detection (it is currently
detected as Other CDMA, which annoying because you have to set the phone
type manually every time you use BitPim) and support for Media, Ringtones,
etc.

If you are already working on VX9700 please get back to me so I don't do
duplicate work, or if you would like help. If not, please let me know who I
can coordinate with to get started on it.

Thanks!
Nathan Hjelm