[BitPim-devel] LG MG 105 (VibeCam)
Rodolfo Severiano Coelho
2005-11-06 06:01:46 UTC
I would like to work in that cell.. Is there any GSM supported? Is there
any interesting in my work?? Thanks
Joe Pham
2005-11-07 23:33:19 UTC
Post by Rodolfo Severiano Coelho
I would like to work in that cell.. Is there any GSM supported? Is
there any interesting in my work?? Thanks
BitPim has support for the LG G4015, which is a GSM phone. Code contributions to other phones are welcome.

Call Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere in the World - FREE!
Free Internet calling from NetZero Voice
Visit http://www.netzerovoice.com today!
Lars Peterson
2005-11-08 04:03:47 UTC
A few months ago, someone was asking about Yet Another LG Phone. (I
don't remember which one--It was a GSM model.) I was suprised to see
a link to my web site: http://www.jabali.net/~lars/L1400. I've worked
out a lot of the AT command syntax for reading/writing images,
ringtones, memos, and calendar events.

Someone starting writing a .Net application based on my work, but he
seems to have given up on the project. I'd like to contribute to
bitpim, but I don't know a whole lot of python, and I don't have much
free time. What's the fastest way I could implement what I already
know? Should I use com_lgg4015 as a template, and edit the parts that
are different?

Any helpful suggestions would be appreciated.

-Lars Peterson