[BitPim-devel] Upgrade to wxPython 2.6.3.2
Joe Pham
2006-05-27 00:07:13 UTC
Please upgrade your wxPython to 2.6.3.2 for the next Build.

Call Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere in the World - FREE!
Free Internet calling from NetZero Voice
Visit http://www.netzerovoice.com today!
Roger Binns
2006-05-30 04:07:51 UTC
Post by Joe Pham
Please upgrade your wxPython to 2.6.3.2 for the next Build.
Neither the help nor the src/package.py file had been updated
and I realised too late. Consequently the build used 2.6.2.1.