[Bitpim-devel] Samsung SCH-A600 camera phone support
TKD
2005-01-09 21:05:33 UTC
Please tell me if BitPim supports the Telus Mobility - Samsung SCH-A600 phone?

Details of phone: http://www.telusmobility.com/on/pcs/handset_samsung_sch_a600.shtml

I need to do the following:

1. synchronize the phonebook
2. upload MIDI ringtones from the PC to the phone
3. download the photos taken with this camera phone to the PC

Thank you!
Roger Binns
2005-01-09 21:16:17 UTC
Post by TKD
Please tell me if BitPim supports the Telus Mobility - Samsung SCH-A600 phone?
The supported phones are documented in the online help. The phones we have
access to is documented in the online help. If your phone isn't in either
list then you to tell us the answer to that question.