[BitPim-devel] Katana II
Ryan James R.
2007-09-28 21:05:57 UTC
Hi folks. Am new here to the list.

I'm interested in helping to get the Katana II working with BitPim.

SCP-6650 is what it's detected as. My coding skills in this area are
abysmal, but anyone looking for a tester . . .

Anyway the offer is out there.
Ryan James
Stephen Wood
2007-09-28 21:44:55 UTC
We have added, but not tested, support for this phone. It will be in the
next test release which I believe will sometime soon.

If you are able to get BitPim running from source (see
http://www.bitpim.org/developer.html) you could test it out earlier.

Stephen

One of the "Steves" of Project Steve at http://www.ncseweb.org/.
Ryan James R.
2007-09-28 22:30:39 UTC
Post by Stephen Wood
We have added, but not tested, support for this phone. It will be in the
next test release which I believe will sometime soon.
If you are able to get BitPim running from source (see
http://www.bitpim.org/developer.html) you could test it out earlier.
Stephen
Right on! Does this have a project file for MS.VS?
Ryan James
Stephen Wood
What????
Sean Burke
2007-09-29 00:27:02 UTC
The irony in this thread, is (of course) the advertisement at the bottom
of each posting.

Ryan:
Per the bitpim developer page (http://www.bitpim.org/developer.html),
you will need a functioning python setup.
David M Hardwick
2007-09-30 03:27:38 UTC
does all this mean that BitPim is ready for Katana II?