[Bitpim-devel] Any call releated features?
Sungwon Bin
2003-11-14 22:43:45 UTC
Hi, there,
It is my first time to post my message in the mailist..
Too many errors encountered; the rest of the message is ignored:
Anyway, I am wondering if you guys have tried the following :

1. Make an originating call
2. Answering Incomming call
3 Get a call_id information and so on..

Anything related to Call managing stuff... I am wondering if it is
possible thru sending packet in DM mode or not if it is possible by sending AT command...

if so,, can I get any information ? I would like to add those feature
to BitPim project...

-sungwon
Roger Binns
2003-11-20 08:38:58 UTC
Post by Sungwon Bin
1. Make an originating call
2. Answering Incomming call
You can do that with data calls. I don't think you can do it as voice
calls. Use your operating systems modem stuff. It is all done as
standard AT commands.
Post by Sungwon Bin
3 Get a call_id information and so on..
I assume you mean you want a call history. If you go into filesystem
view, look at pim/incoming_log.dat, missed_log.dat and outgoing_log.dat.
My intention is to add all that to BitPim but it is lower down on
my priority list than the current features.
Post by Sungwon Bin
if so,, can I get any information ? I would like to add those feature
to BitPim project...
Follow the instructions at http://bitpim.sourceforge.net/developer.html
so that you are working from CVS and let us know. We will take it from
there.