[BitPim-devel] hi, I would like to contribute bitpim :)
Miki800
2006-03-19 11:37:43 UTC
hello, my name is Michael Koren
Im using bitpim and its a nice program, my friends recommanded
they told me it interfaces with their cells easily

my cell isnt supported fully

Im not asking you to rush up and hurry to solv my problem
instead I offer you my help if its possible
I understand that inorder for you to adjust the program to most phones you
guys actually need the machines to discover their features and such

Im a certified Technician, I know coding and some languages
if its possible I'd like to help out, I got LG 630 cell phone

if its not too much to ask please instruct me how to get started, as in
where can I find the open source and such

obviously when I get some discoveries I'll surely send them happily to your
team

as well, I'd like to see if thats ok, what this devel mailing list all about
I need to send u request email to get in it and see for myself?
is it a site or just a mailing group? anyways I want in ^_^

thanks ahead :)
·· ħþø ··
2006-03-19 13:35:05 UTC
I got this from the homepage, from the "Developer Page" link. It oughta help
you get off to a good start.

http://www.bitpim.org/developer.html
Stephen Wood
2006-03-19 14:12:38 UTC
Post by ·· ħþø ··
I got this from the homepage, from the "Developer Page" link. It oughta help
you get off to a good start.
http://www.bitpim.org/developer.html
That page is slightly out of date. We just switched from CVS to Subversion
for source code control, but the rest of the page is mostly correct. See
http://sourceforge.net/svn/?group_id=75211 to get the source code with
Subversion, and then refer to the above page for the other packages that are
needed to get the source code running.

We'll have the developer page updated soon.

Stephen