[BitPim-devel] Calendar Historical Data GUI
Joe Pham
2005-09-20 21:22:48 UTC
I'm planning to add Historical Data feature to the Calendar function and couldn't figure a good way of displaying the Historical Data Status, so I came up with the attached screenshot. I personally don't like it that much, but don't have any other designs. Suggestions & comments are welcome.

-Joe Pham
Jerad Clark
2005-09-20 22:26:39 UTC
Something like the Windows XP System Restore calendar would be good,
which actually appears to be pretty close to your example.

Jerad Clark
All the evil in this world is a denial of what is true.
Joe Pham
2005-09-21 00:35:48 UTC
Post by Jerad Clark
Something like the Windows XP System Restore calendar would be good,
which actually appears to be pretty close to your example.
I assume you were commenting on the Historical Data Dialog. Thanks for the feedback.

NetZero Is Giving Away $3,000 A Day!
Sign up for NetZero HiSpeed 3G with Instant On!
Visit http://www.netzero.com/3Gsweeps TODAY for your chance to win!
Jerad Clark
Simon C