[BitPim-devel] AT Commands for QualComm m6800
Ken Schnell
2007-11-18 18:20:32 UTC
I have a list of AT commands for the Qualcomm - but I do not know the
details.
Anybody know what I need to do in order to get phonebook etc with AT
commands ?
Does any one have the complete set of commands for the m6800 chip
Stephen Wood
2007-11-19 16:26:39 UTC
Most of CDMA phones that BitPim has dealt with don't use AT commands
to manipulate the phonebook. A number of Samsung phones do though. I
havn't seen any Sanyo phones that use AT commands for the phonebook,
but it is always possible that that has changed. (But I doubt it.)

Try "AT#PMODE=1". That is the command that turns on the phonebook
access for some Samsung phones. There are some rough notes on Samsung
AT commands in the file samsungnotes.txt in the bitpim/dev-doc
directory of the subversion repository.

Stephen