[BitPim-devel] Contributing documentation
David Woodhouse
2006-12-07 21:37:21 UTC
Having recently played with the calendar import features of bitpim, and
noting to Stephen that the documentation does not reflect the current level
of functionality, he recommended I post this to see if anyone is working on
updating it already? If not, and you'd like me to take a run at it, let me
know how best to proceed.
Joe Pham
2006-12-07 22:27:45 UTC
Post by David Woodhouse
Having recently played with the calendar import features of bitpim,
and noting to Stephen that the documentation does not reflect the
current level of functionality
What are some of the discrepancies in the Help?
Post by David Woodhouse
and you'd like me to take a run at it, let me know how best to
proceed.
If you're remotely familiar with html, you can contribute; for the
source Help files are basically a collection of html pages (files).

PrivatePhone - FREE telephone number & voicemail.
A number so private, you can make it public.
http://www.privatephone.com