[Bitpim-devel] VX4500 documentation needed
Roger Binns
2004-05-06 06:41:38 UTC
I need documentation for the VX4500. Specifically start at this page:
http://bitpim.sourceforge.net/testhelp/phone-lgvx4500.htm

I would appreciate it if people can email me complete paragraphs in
plain text format. My intention is to put them on the relevant pages
with a minimum of editing.

Roger
Peter Dufault
2004-05-06 18:20:03 UTC
I would appreciate it if people can email me complete paragraphs in
plain text format. My intention is to put them on the relevant pages
with a minimum of editing.
Sorry, I only do FORMAT=WRAPPED. But seriously, I remember you asking
about cable pictures. Do you also want a JPEG of the Verizon Mobile
Office cable? I can take one later today.

You may not need one because it is almost identical to the Radio Shack
VX4400 USB to Serial cable, except that the phone connector has about
1/3 more pins.

Peter

Peter Dufault
HD Associates, Inc.
Roger Binns
2004-05-06 19:55:32 UTC
Post by Peter Dufault
Sorry, I only do FORMAT=WRAPPED.
:-) I just don't want HTML stuff.
Post by Peter Dufault
But seriously, I remember you asking about cable pictures.
Yes, basically the only cables I document are ones used and
to a certain extent endorsed by the developers themselves.
Post by Peter Dufault
Do you also want a JPEG of the Verizon Mobile
Office cable? I can take one later today.
Yes. Please try to get the ends visible (the pins themselves). In
all my existing photos I haven't done too good a job. The idea is
that someone should be able to positively identify that they have
the correct cable from the photos only.