[BitPim-devel] PM-8200
Jordan Foley
2006-01-12 05:14:58 UTC
Just wondering if you ever got that dump of the phone?

Also just wondering if this code works on any other phones other then
the pm-8200, I suspect that it works on all of the sanyonewer phones but
the older sanyos would prob have a problem with reading the sms messages
correctly, but the todo should work perfect.
Stephen Wood
2006-01-13 02:06:40 UTC
Post by Jordan Foley
Just wondering if you ever got that dump of the phone?
I kinda got bogged down with it. As you probably saw, certain packets
would return errors and I didn't find a good way to skip over them. I'll
look at it again, because the Sent messages must be somewhere.

Post by Jordan Foley
the pm-8200, I suspect that it works on all of the sanyonewer phones but
the older sanyos would prob have a problem with reading the sms messages
correctly, but the todo should work perfect.
I believe I tested it on the 4900 and 8100, but I'll try again to be sure.

Stephen